lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@etapestry.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:54:18 GMT
+1

Doug Cutting wrote:

> Should I go ahead and make this release, or should we wait for a fix
> to the timestamp problem?  I'm leaving town Thursday, and can either
> make this release tomorrow morning, or not until November.  My hunch
> is to go ahead and make an RC release tomorrow, then, in November,
> when the timestamp problem is resolved, make a 1.3 final release.
> Does that sound like a good plan?
>
> Doug

...there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous
to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those
who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those
who might profit from the new. - Niccolo Machiavelli