lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Scott Ganyo <>
Subject Re: 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:54:18 GMT

Doug Cutting wrote:

> Should I go ahead and make this release, or should we wait for a fix 
> to the timestamp problem?  I'm leaving town Thursday, and can either 
> make this release tomorrow morning, or not until November.  My hunch 
> is to go ahead and make an RC release tomorrow, then, in November, 
> when the timestamp problem is resolved, make a 1.3 final release.  
> Does that sound like a good plan?
> Doug
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

...there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous
to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those
who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those
who might profit from the new. - Niccolo Machiavelli

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message