lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:19:09 GMT
+1

Doug, I didn't have a chance to apply your patches and test them yet. 
 From just a quick review, it looks like everything should be fine. Now 
that the changes are in CVS, I can more easily check them out. But if 
the tests pass, I'm not worried. :)

Dmitry.


Doug Cutting wrote:

> Should I go ahead and make this release, or should we wait for a fix 
> to the timestamp problem?  I'm leaving town Thursday, and can either 
> make this release tomorrow morning, or not until November.  My hunch 
> is to go ahead and make an RC release tomorrow, then, in November, 
> when the timestamp problem is resolved, make a 1.3 final release.  
> Does that sound like a good plan?
>
> Doug
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message