lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:52:28 GMT
Should I go ahead and make this release, or should we wait for a fix to 
the timestamp problem?  I'm leaving town Thursday, and can either make 
this release tomorrow morning, or not until November.  My hunch is to go 
ahead and make an RC release tomorrow, then, in November, when the 
timestamp problem is resolved, make a 1.3 final release.  Does that 
sound like a good plan?

Doug


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message