lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Goller <gol...@detego-software.de>
Subject Re: TestRussianAnalyzer TestRussianStem
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:10:18 GMT
Sorry fo all the mess. I found out it works for me from the command line, too.
My IDE fooled me. The file not found errors for TestRussianAnalyzer TestRussianStem
only occur if I call ant from within Eclipse, even if I explicitly set the base
directory????? Well, maybe I should look into the manual :-)

Christoph

Erik Hatcher schrieb:
> TestRussionAnalyzer works fine for me on Mac OS X running 'ant test'
> from the command-line.
>
> Could you make sure you have the latest from CVS and let me know the
> details of the error you're seeing?
>
> Thanks,
>     Erik
>

> On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 12:02  PM, Christoph Goller wrote:
>
>> Its not an encoding problem. I now checked that. What happens is that
>> the ASCII
>> files for the tests are not found if I run the test from ant using
>> build.xml.
>> Could you try if you can run the tests from ant using Erik´s latest
>> build.xml?
>> I am not an ant expert. Either I somewhere have a wrong global
>> base/root directory
>> setting, or some setting has to be changed in build.xml or within the
>> tests.
>>
>> Christoph

* Dr. Christoph Goller     Tel. : +49 89 203 45734          *
* Managing Director        Email: goller@detego-software.de *
* Detego Software GmbH     Mail : Keuslinstr. 13,           *
*                                 80798 München, Germany    *