lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Hani Suleiman <h...@formicary.net>
Subject Re: TestRussianAnalyzer TestRussianStem
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:27:34 GMT
What platform are you running on? The russian stuff was failing
previously due to encoding issues, whereby the tests assumed the the
default file encoding is always iso-8859-1, which isn't the case on all
OS's.

The reader and writer tests both fail occasionally on linux without the
timestamp patch. Would be nice if you could test out my patch and see if
those errors go away ;)