lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Goller <gol...@detego-software.de>
Subject TestRussianAnalyzer TestRussianStem
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:24:03 GMT

Hani Suleiman schrieb:
> What Russian stemmer problems? I've submitted a fix for that a few weeks
> ago which was checked in, so there shouldn't be any more problems with it.

If I run these two tests separately from my eclipse, everything is fine.
If I run all tests with ant from the current build.xml these two tests
and TestIndexReader fail. I have checked and I am sure I have the latest
sources. I have not idea whats happening. Do you think failure of
TestRussianAnalyzer and TestRussianStem could be caused by the timestamp
problem? I am working with Linux and TestIndexReader occasionally fails
if FSDirectory is used.

Christoph