lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:13:15 GMT
I vote to go for it as-is.  Release early, release often.

If there are issues with any released version, we can always make 
another release :)


On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 05:59  PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Hani Suleiman wrote:
>> Mmm, while a release would be nice, I think the timestamp thing is a 
>> significant enough change that it'd be good to have it in an RC 
>> release before final.
> Perhaps.  So the question today is: should we go ahead and do an RC
> tomorrow without a timestamp patch?  (Unless someone submits a good
> timestamp patch before tomorrow...)  We can still decide later to do
> another RC after the timestamp bug is patched, or not.
> Doug
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message