lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Claude Devarenne <cdevare...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: updated small bits of XML indexing demo with SAX
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:09:19 GMT
Hi,

That sounds good,  I will get to it as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Claude

Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
Claude,

Glad to see your interest in cleaning this up and submitting back. The
best way to do this is make your changes locally and submit a 'cvs diff
-u' formatted patch file attached to a Bugzilla issue. I'd be happy to
apply patches that bring this back up to current.

Erik