lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Damian Gajda <dga...@caltha.pl>
Subject Re: TermVector once again
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:32:37 GMT
W liście z śro, 22-10-2003, godz. 19:40, Dmitry Serebrennikov pisze:
> I will also help with what I can, but I can't promise too much time on this.
> Dmitry.
>
> Damian Gajda wrote:

Thanks everyone for Your answers.

First I would like to ask Dmitry for help.

I think I could take a look at Your implementation of TermVector from 2001.
Because all I got is a patch file from Your post to the list and this
patch is supposed to work with Lucene from somewhere 1.2rc??? release I
would like to ask You for the real source files or some advice on which
release file I should get to patch Lucene and look at Your work.

Cheers,
--
Damian