lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 RC2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:51:56 GMT
+1

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 02:52  PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Should I go ahead and make this release, or should we wait for a fix 
> to the timestamp problem?  I'm leaving town Thursday, and can either 
> make this release tomorrow morning, or not until November.  My hunch 
> is to go ahead and make an RC release tomorrow, then, in November, 
> when the timestamp problem is resolved, make a 1.3 final release.  
> Does that sound like a good plan?
>
> Doug
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: lucene-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: lucene-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message