lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Pöhler <ma...@poehlerpoehler.de>
Subject Powered By Lucene
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:41:47 GMT
Hello !

I build a product comparison site using jakarta jetspeed for the portal and
jakarta lucene in a portlet for the search. It is the result of a hands-on
training at the university of applied sciences in Hamburg, Germany.
Currently 6000 products available in the database. I would very much
appreciate to get listed at the Powered by Lucene Page. I included the