lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml default.properties
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:12:50 GMT
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:

> Also, looking at the Gump descriptor, the main build of Lucene no
> longer requires JavaCC, so it can be removed as a dependency,

done.

The change affecting Gump the most has been that you've renamed/moved
the package-all target.

Things should work as soon as Gump picks up my changes, but we same to
have a different set of problems with the "official" nightly Gump runs
anyway.

> You can change the nag to my address if you like:
> ehatcher@apache.org

You can do that yourself if you want, you can't do any har ;-)

The real sender will always be Sam's account on the cvs.apache.org
machine, the Gump descriptor only controls the From Header which ezmlm
for example won't look at at all.

Stefan