lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene's nightly build kaput?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:59:03 GMT
Sorry for the delayed reply....

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 04:00  PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> It looks like Lucene's nightly build stopped working properly on
> September 9th.

Looks like the main Gump stuff was last run then too:
	http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/

But the javadocs are up to date:

	http://nagoya.apache.org/gump/javadoc/jakarta-lucene/build/docs/api/
index.html

> 1) Could that have anything to do with the recent JavaCC/build.xml
> changes?

No.  All is well with Gump from what I can see.  I have just checked
out jakarta-gump from CVS and will poke around there when I have time,
and see if there are any other adjustments that need to be made, but
I'm pretty sure its just a global Gump thing with it not running in one
environment since the 9th.

> 2) Who normally gets notified that a Gump build failed?  Maybe the
> notification email should go to lucene-dev.

lucene-dev is where nags go to.

As Lucene committers we can all be Gump committers if you like, so if
you have an interest in working on the nightly build issues with Lucene
or Jakarta in general jump on in.  I've fiddled with Gump a bit in the
past, but not lately.

	Erik