lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml default.properties
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:38:37 GMT
Right, an extra file just isn't warranted.  I probably removed a dozen
or more Ant properties in my cleanup and the default list is much more
streamlined.  Having a default.properties out there, despite the
messages to the contrary, is just asking for someone to edit it.  Jon,
who created this stuff, has a different idea on Ant builds than me, but
then again, I wrote the book on it :))

	Erik