lucene-dev mailing list archives

From petite_abeille <>
Subject Re: PATCH: IndexReaderDelete (Bugzilla Bug 12588), again
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:54:22 GMT

On Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003, at 18:13 Europe/Amsterdam, Doug Cutting

>> What about larger changes like the file handles? (Assuming that my
>> commit access still works).
> I think it is best to preview these, as you've done.
> I'm +1 on the file handle change.

This is very good news indeed... ZOE is already "Dmitry powered" :)

Now... considering all the recent flood of high quality submissions...
would it not be time for a bold 1.3 release? Or at least an official
release candidate which would give more exposure to all those
improvements? The last official RC is dated March 2003...

View raw message