lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml default.properties
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:02:56 GMT
Stefan,

Also, looking at the Gump descriptor, the main build of Lucene no
longer requires JavaCC, so it can be removed as a dependency, or made
optional (although it would only ever get invoked manually now).  A
couple of other related changes:

<work nested="bin/classes"/>
	- the core classes are compiled into build/classes/java

<home nested="bin"/>
	- this is now build

<javadoc nested="bin/docs/api"/>
	- this is now build/docs/api

The javacc.* property names changed slightly, but since its not a
required dependency those lines can be removed from the descriptor.

You can change the nag to my address if you like: ehatcher@apache.org

Yes, I know I should submit a Gump patch, or apply it myself.... but
geez that is a lot of work to make sure it all works ok :)

Thanks,
	Erik