lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: New highlighter package available
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:42:45 GMT
I agree about the Sandbox and having published versions of those pieces.

I don't really think we should move any sandbox stuff into the core
repository.  But certainly it could be packaged for easy download and
use somehow.

Unfortunately there are so many hours in my day for me to make it
happen.  The easiest way to make this happen is to get Gump to automate
builds from the sandbox and publish its distributables for download.
Any volunteers to make this happen?  :)

	Erik