lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:32:32 GMT
On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 03:17  PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>> I'm constantly updating and am completely current - these tests fail
>> for me still.  As for using the JAR, huh?  The tests do not depend on
>>
>> the JAR being made, just compilation of .class files.
>
> CLASSPATH issue, most likely.  You have an older Lucene JAR earlier in
> your CLASSPATH, most likely.  If things still don't pass for you on
> Monday, please remind me, and I'll take a look.

Man.... give a guy some credit here!  :)   I don't run with a system
classpath defined and am only running "ant test" with no Lucene JAR in
it, only pointing to the directory where the classes were *just*
compiled.

Granted, I am running with Ant 1.6alpha, so perhaps there is something
fishy there (but I doubt it).  I'll try running with Ant 1.5.x and see
what happens.

	Erik