lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Hani Suleiman <h...@formicary.net>
Subject Re: Testcase failure on OSX
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:42:11 GMT
here you go, happens to me on linux too (with JDK 1.4.0)

OSX using latest 1.4.1

    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader
     [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.883
sec

     [junit] Testcase:
testDeleteReaderWriterConflict(org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader):
   FAILED
     [junit] Delete allowed on an index reader with stale segment
information
     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Delete allowed on an
index reader with stale segment information
     [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader.testDeleteReaderWriterConflict(T
estIndexReader.java:271)
     [junit]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [junit]     at
a:39)
     [junit]     at
Impl.java:25)

     [junit] Testcase:
testDeleteReaderReaderConflict(org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader):
   FAILED
     [junit] Delete allowed from a stale index reader
     [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Delete allowed from a
stale index reader
     [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.index.TestIndexReader.testDeleteReaderReaderConflict(T
estIndexReader.java:397)