lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Caching filter wrapper
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:05:03 GMT
I've added the proposed CachingWrapperFilter using QueryFilter's method
of caching along with the fix Otis put in this morning to avoid an NPE
when using remote searching.

See the @todo's there to see if there is more work to be done.  Using
QueryFilter or this caching one through remote searcher will void any
caching - is this of concern here?  Do we need to provide a
user-definable Map implementation for the cache store as an option?

I'll write up some javadocs for this once we've ironed out the
implementation.

	Erik