lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: New highlighter package available
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:00:18 GMT
This looks great.

Is everything cool licensing-wise with accepting this?  Is it being
offered to us to be included?

Just a quick glance at the code and the only thing I'd change is the
default hilighting pre/post strings to be <b>/</b>, or perhaps even
something even more general like <em>/</em> or <span
class="hilighted">/</span> - but that is obviously just icing.