lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: New highlighter package available
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:56:22 GMT
I'll see what I can do about putting some sandbox build process
infrastructure in place so that all projects with build.xml gets run
from a central process.  This certainly won't happen overnight, but
I'll put it on my to-do list, but others are welcome to beat me to it.
Once we have a master build for the sandbox, we can integrate it into
Gump pretty easily.  In fact, we could probably integrate the ones that
have a build process into Gump already - although I'll have to go
relearn Gump.

	Erik