lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Serebrennikov <dmit...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: PATCH: IndexReaderDelete (Bugzilla Bug 12588), again
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 02:28:40 GMT
Ok, the patch proposed by Christoph has another problem. It ends up
openning IndexReader twice, but closes it only once. This leaves files
open that shows up with running TestIndexReader with FSDirectory.
I's just brackets on the if that were missing. I'm attaching an updated
patch and a modified TestIndexReader.java test file. It now has more
checks, comments, and a few more test cases.

By the way, what's the policy on commits? Do I need to some +1s before
committing fixes like this? What about larger changes like the file
handles? (Assuming that my commit access still works).

Thanks.
Dmitry.