lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Goller <gol...@detego-software.de>
Subject Re: PATCHES
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:34:38 GMT
Doug,

thanks for this invitation. I would be happy to play an active role
in Lucene development as a committer and actually I still have a couple
of patches in my pipline. Off course I cannot be as active as currently all the
time. As everyone I "sometimes" have to spend my time on less interesting stuff
in order to make money :-)

Christoph