lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: PATCHES
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:50:55 GMT
Christoph Goller wrote:
> did anyone look at the 5 patches that I proposed last week?
> I am not a Lucene committer, so someone has to check/verify this
> stuff and hopefully commit it. 3 of these patches fix bugs,
> 2 make code easier to undestand.

Christoph,

I just now looked at all five of your patches, and they all look good to
me.  Thank you very much for contributing them.  You've identified a
number of subtle problems that have gone unnoticed for a long time.

As you've seen, Otis has already committed a few of these.  (Thanks,
Otis!)  Hopefully he'll soon get to all of them.  If he doesn't have the
time, then I will when I next have time.

If you continue to contribute (and I hope that you will) perhaps we can
make you a committer, so that you can make changes directly.

Thanks again,

Doug