lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene based application
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:33:38 GMT
Have we agreed on loosening the rules for being listed on the Powered
By page?

I'm concerned with loosening it becoming a flood of requests to be
added to the page and making committers lives more difficult to keep
up.  Perhaps a happy medium would be to utilize the Jakarta wiki to
allow self-service listings?

	http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?LuceneProjectPages

At the very least, we should require folks to submit true diff -u
patches to CVS HEAD to encourage even users of Lucene to know how to
play by the Jakarta conventions of patching things.  :)

	Erik