lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene build.xml
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:16:14 GMT
On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 02:09  PM, ehatcher@apache.org
wrote:
>   test failure = build failure.

Does anyone disagree with my change to make the test target fail if any
of the unit tests fail?  (I sure hope not! :)

>   also, added XML test output capture and a standalone
>   generate-test-reports target to make HTML test
>   results reports.

Also, to elaborate, I added a generate-test-reports target that uses
<junitreport> to generate a nice HTML report under
bin/unit-reports/html (open index.html)

I find it more pleasant to navigate that.

By the way, I'm currently getting 4 failures.  TestRussionAnalyzer has
two: testKOI8 and test1251.  TestIndexReader has two:
testDeleteReaderWriterConflict and testDeleteReaderReaderConflict

I chalk up the Russian analyzer one to some locale fishiness, but
surely we can somehow make this pass, right?  I'm I18N-ignorant - can
anyone help with this?

TestIndexReader - what's up with these failures?

	Erik