lucene-dev mailing list archives

From markharw...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject Re: New highlighter package available
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:39:39 GMT
My intention is for this submission to be used however you see fit.
If that's in the core or not I dont really mind.
What I would like to see however is any none-core projects that are considered useful having
an
automated mechanism for building and Junit testing against the latest Lucene release.
That way when something in the core changes that breaks none-core code (PriorityQueue being
a recent example)
the core developers are aware.

I suspect there's a number of sandbox projects that simply dont work with the latest release
and theres
no automated build mechanism to highlight (no pun intended) problems

Cheers
Mark