lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Conceptual Search
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:54:26 GMT
One person has already done this, but his contribution was never
incorporated into Lucene.  I cannot remember why, now.
See:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=114748

I suspect that there are people and organizations that added support
for what you need to Lucene, but are not sharing it publically.

Otis