lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fwd: Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Lucene Distribution To Mirrors
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:02:25 GMT
I think only Peter Carlson and Doug Cutting can make Lucene releases.
This information about releasing is for them.  I'm not sure how much of
it is news for them.

What do you think about a 1.3 release?
I think we should resolve the JavaCC situation and them make the 1.3
release.  Perhaps it would be best to include JavaCC-generated .java
files in the CVS, as Doug described the other day.

Those .java files should probably be generated with the latest version
of JavaCC, which means that Eric Isakson may be able to generate those.
Eric, could you do that, please?

Otis