lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Hani Suleiman" <h...@formicary.net>
Subject Re: Testcase failure on OSX
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:14:28 GMT
Yep, much nicer ;)

This causes one of the testcases that would intermittently fail to now
consistently pass, but it looks like this issue is happening elsewhere
too, since its failing on the reader writer conflict test. I'm still
investigating that but I think it boils down to the same issue. A segments
class is renaming segments.new to segments, and the lastModified for that
is the same as the previous segments, hence failure.

I'll see if I can come up with a patch for that too, and will hopefully
submit a patch with the code below and the other fix tonight.