lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Isakson" <Eric.Isak...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Lucene Distribution To Mirrors
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:59:05 GMT
Sorry I didn't get back to you on this Otis, I've been sick since Friday and not following
all my mail lists. It looks like Erik Hatcher has this well in hand. If I can be of help let
me know.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 6:02 PM
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: Fwd: Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Lucene Distribution To Mirrors

I think only Peter Carlson and Doug Cutting can make Lucene releases. This information about
releasing is for them.  I'm not sure how much of it is news for them.

What do you think about a 1.3 release?
I think we should resolve the JavaCC situation and them make the 1.3 release.  Perhaps it
would be best to include JavaCC-generated .java files in the CVS, as Doug described the other
day.

Those .java files should probably be generated with the latest version of JavaCC, which means
that Eric Isakson may be able to generate those. Eric, could you do that, please?

Otis