lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: URLDirectory
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:39:31 GMT
I'd be happy to add this to the Lucene sandbox area.

Given that its just a thin layer on top of (essentially) the
RAMDirectory, I'm not sure its appropriate for the core of Lucene

How about a test case for this new class?  (using a filesystem URL,
along with a file to test against)  Also, how about a build file that
packages this as a JAR file so folks can easily pull your code from the
sandbox, run its tests, and package it for reuse?