lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: Using Reader to index Stored value.
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:15:04 GMT
> made for the UnIndexed() and UnStored() methods which only accept Strings.

UnStored can be done using Field.Text(name, reader) method, which, despite the
name, will produce the same result with Field.UnStored(). What escapes me is
why Field.Text() --> UnStored. Why can we make unstored field using
Field.UnStored(name, reader) and stored field using Field.Text(name, reader).

victor