lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jos van der Meer <j...@aidministrator.nl>
Subject Free, medium size, downloadable corpus of newspaper articles ?
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:19:48 GMT

For my experiments with Lucene, I would like to have a publicly available
free, medium size, downloadable corpus of newspaper articles
(topics do not matter, nor does its publication date).

For I would like to share the results of the experiments, and people
should be able to reproduce and to extend it.

Don't send the corpora themselves (..), but please send me their URLs.

Thanks in advance,

jos.van.der.meer@aidministrator.nl
aidministrator nederland bv  -  http://www.aidministrator.nl/
prinses julianaplein 14-b, 3817 cs amersfoort, the netherlands
tel. +31-(0)33-4659987   fax. +31-(0)33-4659987