lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tests cases, Ruby, commitership
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:20:45 GMT
Hello Erik,

No, I don't think there are any such low-level tests.  It would be good
to have them.  If you write a solid suite of such tests, perhaps they
could be molded into a utility for checking index integrity.

As for your access to Lucene CVS - hello no!  Just kidding, of course,
I think that would be appropriate.  We'll do one of those [VOTE] things
:)

Otis