lucene-dev mailing list archives

Subject Detailed information about searching,indexing technique
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:58:19 GMT
Hello. I'm working in a recent company called Denali
which is interested by using Lucene. I have been
looking on the official website in order to get
information about this but i did'nt found any
explanation about how (in details) the index is create
and how the search is being made on it .
 In fact we would like to add two special query:
-one which could find what are the most frequent term
in a document.
-one which could find what are the most frequent term
associated whith anoter term(for example: for a given
term "lucene", we will find "search","moteur","open
If somebody could indicate where I could find details
information not on "how to use Lucene" but "How does it
works in details?(algorithme used,...)", it would be
Best regards
Claude Libois

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: