lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Becker <pbec...@dstc.edu.au>
Subject ANN: Docco-0.1
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:19:44 GMT
Hello all,

since I couldn't find any rules against it in the mailing list guide, I
assume that announcements for project releases are ok on this list.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

We just released a first version of a little personal document retrieval
tool based on Lucene, POI, PDFBox and some of our code. It indexes local
directories and lets the user query the index afterwards. The unusual
thing is that we split a BooleanQuery into the BooleanClauses and query
each separately. The possible intersections of the resulting document
sets are then shown in a diagram.

More information, screenshots and the link to the download page can be
found here:

  http://tockit.sf.net/docco

Any type of feedback is very welcome.

BTW: we had to do a little workaround to get set semantics for the
Documents. Is there any particular reason they don't have value identity?

Cheers,
  Peter