lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene BUILD.txt build.xml
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:32:48 GMT
Eric Isakson wrote:
> If you would rather I just compile the JavaCC task and make it available in the lib directory,
that would be an option too. Let me know if that would be preffered over what I did and I'll
switch it.

I think that would be a better solution.  That way, once Ant 1.6 is
released, there's just a single jar file to remove from the lib
directory, rather than a bunch of directories in the src tree.
(Directories are hard to remove from CVS: you have manually remove them
using a shell account on the machine hosting the repository.)

Thanks for doing all this!

Doug