lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New stemmer for Lucene
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 04:36:28 GMT
Hello Sergio,

You could put your code up on some publically available site, so we can
link to it from the Contributions page, or, if you want to release it
under the Apache Sofware Licence, we could include it in Lucene
Sandbox.  In the latter case, you could try attaching your code to an
email sent to lucene-dev, or you could again put it on some site from
which we can get it.

Thanks,
Otis