lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: sandbox committer Bryan LaPlante
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 22:03:28 GMT
Hey Bryan,

Have you written any xdocs for the taglib?
I don't see anything at
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/?
Having some (x)docs will help people get started.

I see readme.txt (should be README?) in CVS, it mentions docs
directory, but that's not in CVS.  I suggest you just write the docs in
xdocs format and submit it, so we can include it at that URL above.

Thanks,
Otis