lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Document scoring - should I file a bug report?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 04:09:29 GMT
Sounds wrong, but I have not used HitCollector much, so maybe I just
don't know enough about it.  Regardless, it looks like this should be
entered in Bugzilla.  If it is not a bug in the code, it is a bug in
documentation - this type of behaviour, if correct, we need to document
clearly.

Thanks,
Otis
P.S.
I don't remember seeing any unit tests that use HitCollector.  If
you've go something in a unit test format, please attach it to the bug,
so we can include it in the test suite.