lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Isakson" <Eric.Isak...@sas.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene BUILD.txt build.xml
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:28:17 GMT
Renaming things wasn't enough and actually confused the new JavaCC task, the 3.0 support just
won't be available until Ant 1.6 is released.

I've attached a patch to the bug where I copied the JavaCC task from the Ant CVS and build
it in the lucene build.xml. It is a bit of a hack this way, but it gets us going with 3.0
and will be simple to remove once Ant 1.6 is released.

If you would rather I just compile the JavaCC task and make it available in the lib directory,
that would be an option too. Let me know if that would be preffered over what I did and I'll
switch it.

Eric

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Eric Isakson
	Sent: Thu 6/12/2003 3:08 PM
	To: Lucene Developers List
	Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene BUILD.txt build.xml

	I received some private email today that had a suggestion I'll try tonight. I've been told
the javacc task doesn't work with 3.0 because the library was renamed from JavaCC.zip to javacc.jar.
That seems consistent with what I saw in the ant CVS, but I didn't study the change completely.
I'm going to try using 3.0 but renaming the library. I'll let you all know how it goes and
attach a patch to the bug when I've got something working.

	Eric