lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Giulio Cesare Solaroli <slrg...@ibn-italy.com>
Subject Re: Problem with long run IndexSearcher
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 14:33:47 GMT
Eric,

I finally had the time to look again at your class
(IdleTimeoutRefreshingIndexReader); following you suggestion to place
the source in the /org/apache/lucene/index path resolved many
compilation errors, but I have one more problem. :-[

./src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/
IdleTimeoutRefreshingIndexReader.java:649: getFieldNames() in
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader cannot be applied to (boolean)
                 return getReader().getFieldNames(arg0);
                                 ^
This is what I get. Have you got any idea of what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Regards,

Giulio Cesare Solaroli

>>> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-