lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/searchbean build.xml
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 15:15:20 GMT
It should have been ${lib.dir} instead of lib.dir, that is all.
Yeah, the dir should ideally be there, but the default.properties
refers to ./lib dir, which is not in CVS.

I see somebody fixed lib.dir references, thanks.

But now lib.dir is assigned a value in build.xml after
default.properties is read, which will confuse people who define their
lib.dir in default.properties.  That assignment should probably be
removed.

Otis