lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Search custom tag
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 20:10:19 GMT
Bryan,

I didn't get the attachment, it probably got stripped by the mailing
list software.
As for dealing with Bugzilla, I believe you cannot just attach a file.
You have to first create a 'bug report', and then you can attach a file
to that report.
When opening the report just select Enhancement from one of the
pull-down menus.

Thanks,
Otis