lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Isakson" <Eric.Isak...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Problem with long run IndexSearcher
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 14:18:39 GMT
bah, accidently sent that before I was finished typing...

see:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=1859

which really should be added to the FAQ.

It just so happens that I spent a good deal of my weekend working on a class to solve this
problem. It hasn't been tested much and I'm new to writing apps that deal with threading issues
(so I don't know if I blundered anywhere). I'd love to see if it works and get feedback from
anyone that uses it.

See my message at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=3393

If you have any feedback, pleass attach comments to the bug.

Eric

--
Eric D. Isakson        SAS Institute Inc.
Application Developer  SAS Campus Drive