lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Bryan LaPlante" <blapla...@netwebapps.com>
Subject QueryParser question
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 19:11:55 GMT
Hi folks,

I am putting the finishing touches on the lucene-taglib and getting pretty
excited. I have the Search tag working with multi-index searching with your
choice of Analyzer's using any list of stop words or file of stop words as
provided by Gerhard Schwarz's WordlistLoader class and choice of fields to
search on including the ability to change the default field contents in the
QueryParser.parse method.

My question is do all of the currently available analyzer types work with
both QueryParser and MultiFieldQueryParser such as WhitespaceAnalyzer.

As soon as I get the docs up to snuff I will be submitting two new tags.
The Column tag will extract all of the columnNames from a search and allow
you to choose to runOnce="true|false" defaults to false. You can wrap it
around another new tag.

The Field tag takes the name of a column to retrieve from the search and
outputs the value for that iteration of the loop.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bryan LaPlante
Network Web Application
http://www.netwebapps.com