lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 04:10:44 GMT

The best way to begin with Avalon is to get it from CVS and to go
through the demo sources. I know Merlin has been pretty active last
week in its tutorial. Phoenix also has some good stuffs.

I kept thinking about LARM but I will not touch it as long as I'm
obsessed with SEDA (yes Clemens, even if we have to rewrite the
download service :) The alternative is to use sth like Werkflow
(werkflow.werken.com). Will be great if someone could orient us on
this. Anyway, I will be part of the team if more development occurred
and if you guys need help with Avalon.

David