lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Subject RE: Highlight Search Result
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:25:49 GMT
 i think Tatu explained enough, anyway, the term collector i posted will give to you the terms
array, from that using the LuceneTools from iq-computing.de you can make it run (please note
the use of SlopeClause, it helps build highlight of PhraseQuery with slop>0)
Will be a good challenge make it working, if you find it hard tell me and i'll see if i can
help more.
Ciao.